Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lauras amazing gem of a home

i'm uper delighted that Laura Warecki sent me these lovely photos of her home! i love all of the colors, patterns, and textures she choose.
There are some serious CL gem action happening in her house!!
Check out Lauras blog and her illustrations.
fyi, the descriptions bellow are in her own words...Laura descriped everything so nicely that i didnt feel a need to reword, also...i am uber tired ;)

"Night stand. Solid wood, perfectly retro, cool slate top, and CHEAP CITY $10!"

"Orange tub chair. The back is wood veneer and I love it. Plus it's super comfy. $105"

"I have a two of these chairs (with HIDEOUS cushion covers, so in the meantime, I've covered them up until I can figure out how to sew a slip cover!) $150 for the pair"


"little cabinet from Keyse herself! I'm still as obsessed with this thing as the day I got it. $60"

"Set of 4 retro kitchen chairs. I thought of re-upholstering them, but I kinda love the quilted vinyl, plus they've got some bling-bling gold accents! $15/chair
The table is from craigslistNH. It doesn't really go in the house, but I got it for a steal ($20 I think) and can't bear to let it go. Hopefully I'll find a great place for it in a future home, but for now, it does the trick."

"Craiglist awesome/fail. I thought this was vintage when I saw it posted. But it's from Costco. Though it looks just like the one my grandma had and works fine. I got lost in Dorchester trying to find the woman's house so I just could leave empty handed. Now i use it all the time! $20"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting Keyse!!! I also forgot to mention that the bedframe in picture one is from craigslist too! You can't see the full awesomeness of it, but it is and it was $50!

    ReplyDelete