Monday, June 28, 2010

Ari Makes a Stylin Home

I'm proud to present Ari's groovy apartment, much to my delight he invited me to his home warming last week...much to my dislike I couldnt stay long. After spending a long day at work Amy and I arrived sweaty and eager for a drink! I couldnt believe how amazing Ari's place is - never mind the gems he acquired through Crocodile Tears, the actual condo is breathtaking. High ceilings and cool industrial details make his home truly unique and manarific!

Shake your booty this Friday at Ari's event, see bellow for details!


the cute recorder player was a recent find through Crocodile Tears


my favorite corner, I LOVE the old radio with the kickass flat screen on top. Kinda steam punk...without the tinkering!


there are so many cool lamps in his place, i love the lighting above the bar


i love this detail, metal and wood makes me deliriously happy


wine and candy, no dinner needed!

this pic was taken from the entrance, the stairs goes up to the loft bedroom



the view from above - couch found on Crocodile Tears and reupholstered

oh, hello...

this guy was not getting up...jet lag Ari said....

bedroom set found on Crocodile tears

Amy, Ari, Me!

go dancing, take in good music, be happy! July 2nd at Oberon
Discoteca Sexadelica!

No comments:

Post a Comment