Wednesday, October 7, 2009

an office of her own!

Jessica is a huge lover of clean lines and white spaces. She keeps her space from looking drab by adding pops of color through tapestries and desk accessories. "I like mid-century style furniture because a lot of it retains a modern feel, with little quirks that show a bit of thought on the designer's part." Next on her to do list: rug, curtains, and hanging JHills prints.

to the left you have Jessica Sutton Graphic Design
to the right, you have JHill Designs

The couch is by Boston Interiors, CL $100. The blanket is IKEA.
The chair is IKEA, CL $40.
The coffee table is glass with paperclip chrome legs, CL $20.
The desk is vintage, CL $80. The chair is recovered with Amy Butler fabric

Lots of lights!!! Ceiling lights are all from IKEA

These desks are the Melltorp dining room tables from IKEA.
The black chair is by Knoll, CL $200.
The white chair is West Elm, CL $80.
The cart under the desk is an old folding medical cart, circa 1970, CL $10.
The Gold Brocade wall calendar is from Shabby Chic Designs - $20?
The desk lamp was my grandfather's GE, circa 1970.

coffee machine will go here :)
The vintage sewing machine table was found in the trash!

intern station! The paintings are by Matthew Paul Corley.

2 comments:

  1. This space wouldn't look anywhere near as cute if it weren't for Crocodile Tears!!! I'd be lost without you - stuck with ugly, expensive furniture... :)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want a clean place to work with, I always want be in a place where I can be in peace and have a relax feeling, that is why I really adores the white color.

    With a white painted office you can play with any kind of furniture, you can combine it with any color, that is why when I see your blog, I was really happy because there is an additional design that comes up with my mind.

    Your blog is really a great help. Thanks a lot crocodile tears. Cheers to you!

    office desk lamps

    ReplyDelete